First of all, thank you for being a part of the Pampered Tails family.
To show our appreciation, we’re finding a solution to the inflation and gas price problem.
Ever since our opening in 2005, we’ve tried to accommodate our clients’ to make it convenient to schedule their appointments on the exact day and time that works best for them.
Due to inflation in prices of grooming products and the extreme cost of DIESEL, most mobile grooming companies are increasing by $40-100 per appointment. The ONLY way we can keep our current prices is by designating a daily area for each groomer to save diesel between clients. We are keeping our current prices ONLY for clients who schedule their recurring appointment on the right day/area.
· Clients who need us out of our designated day/area will have a gas charge of $30 per appointment, starting on July 1st, 2022.
· All our clients with recurring appointments will be contacted by text in the next week or so to be informed IF we need to relocate your appointment time/day.
· For anyone without a recurring appointment, we recommend that you set up a recurring appointment so that you won't have to wait too long for your favorite groomer to be in your area. Because once we set up everyone's recurring schedules, the groomer's schedules will be pretty tight. Please text us with a couple of days, times, and preferred frequency. For example, “I’d like to schedule Fido’s bath and haircut every other Monday morning with (groomer’s name) or every other Thursday afternoon.” And we will try out best to get you one of your preferences.
· Organizing recurring schedules for 9 mobile groomers, with over 1,000 clients total is like playing 4 chess games at once. Please be patient with us as this will take us some time.
· This is separate from our annual increase every January.
· Reply to the text that you got this link from.